PDA

View Full Version : Pressure/pai/nausea/dizziness

hunny
31-08-08, 12:26
Hi

I get loads of pressure/pain in my whole face/ears and sore neck
I get ringing in my ears and REALLY bad dizziness

Feel on the verge of passing out all the time , fel so not with it and cannot concentrate at all and feel so nauseous
Feel like I can't see properly or focus
Does anyone else recognise these symptoms?

H x

gtrgrl3369
31-08-08, 17:40
I used to get this all the time but now I only get the pressure sometimes. I know you are scared because there is alot going on at one time and anything that makes you dizzy is scary. Try and remember that this is anxiety and it wont kill you no matter how bad it is. The more you relax the more the symptoms will go away. They feed on the fear that you give them. Once you no longer fear this it will subside. I still get this every once in a while but have learned not to give into it unless I am really tired then all hell breaks loose. I hope you feel better and let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

hunny
31-08-08, 20:54
Hi

Thanks I appreciate your reply , it's so horrible and your right I AM scared!
Hope you are ok?

Anyone else feel this way?

H x

HeatherMc
01-09-08, 11:59
I get this a lot, I've got in now, it scares the hell out of me, its ruined my life, I take two steps forward and one back

gtrgrl3369
01-09-08, 14:36
Please dont let this ruin your life. This is one of those symptoms that is the hardest and longest to deal with. It will get better. I am now to the point where I can function pretty well. I try my hardest to laugh at it or make a joke or just plain out ignore it. It will pass, there more fear you show, the longer it will take. If you need any help with this write me and I will halp in any way I can. Take care.