PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and panick attacks

ally
31-08-08, 20:11
hi everyone i am new i am hoping for some help i have been suffering from anxiety and panick attacks for many years it now seems to be way out of control iam feeling horrible i have a terrible fear of death i am terrified of dying and leaving my family these thoughts are in my head most of the day also the feeling of everything being unreal that is a very unpleasant feeling the palpitations also i worry about my health all the time and my familys i now feel as if i have slumped into a depression and that is making everything 100 times worse i cant remember what feeling normal is like is there any one who feels the same please can you help me please i feel like i am going of my head :hugs:

bottleblond
31-08-08, 21:51
Hiya hun

Sounds to me like you have "health anxiety" like you fear every breath is your last and something bad is bound to happen to you.

It's a very common one among us here so please take comfort in that.

Have a good read through the forum, talk to people, ask for help and advice and i am quite sure you will get it.

Best of luck and a very warm welcome to NMP

Lisa
xxxx

pooh
01-09-08, 02:42
Hi and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

nomorepanic
01-09-08, 20:48
Hi Ally

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
02-09-08, 18:07
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs:

alexis
02-09-08, 23:53
Hi and welcome, glad you have found us, hope we can help, Im sure you will make lots of new friends on here.
xxx

Alisonj
03-09-08, 02:58
Welcome to the forum

feels_like_home
03-09-08, 04:21
Hi,
I had a bad week and feel very much like you are feeling. I just know that I have felt better before and will feel good again. So will you. Anxiety has its ups and downs. Just know you are not alone.
Michelle

Southern_Belle
03-09-08, 16:35
Hi Ally,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura