PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from pinkpiglet x

pinkpiglet
01-09-08, 12:36
Hello noo friends! :bighug1: I'm a 32 year old mum of 1 and really having a bad time with anxiety alately. i lost my dear nan in january. i,v just started a new job(part time) after 2 years at home with a baby. i'v got my dad living with us (my parents are getting divorced & selling the house) and we'r feeling the credit crunch (isnt everyone!) on top of all that my fella is feeling stressed too. it's all abit too much:wacko: .

feels_like_home
01-09-08, 13:00
Welcome to NMP. Sorry to hear you are having a bad time with anxiety. Change and stress can cause our anxiety to increase. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Michelle

mrsdebbie
01-09-08, 13:05
hi sorry to hear your having a bad time, hope you find this site helpfull, i just joined and i think its great. best wishes debbie

lorac
01-09-08, 18:11
Hi Pinkpiglet

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet lots of people on here who will offer good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
01-09-08, 19:49
Hi PinkPiglet,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
01-09-08, 20:41
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs:

alexis
01-09-08, 20:42
Hi and welcome, you will get lots of advice here, and Im sure make lots of new friends, xxxx

nomorepanic
01-09-08, 20:43
Hi PP

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

pinkpiglet
02-09-08, 13:30
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. I must admit that already your support is helping me in a huge way. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. Looking forward to gettin to know you all XX