PDA

View Full Version : Worried about dizziness and tiredness

Dan21
01-09-08, 22:10
Hi All.

It’s been a while since I posted as I have had my HA under control but over the past week or so it has been causing me a bit of bother.

I’ve had a feeling like I’m hung-over for the past few days – dizziness, feeling really tired and generally feeling run down. I’m trying to put in perspective that my little boy (who has just turned one last week) hasn’t been feeling too well and my wife and I are running round looking after him, I haven’t had a good nights sleep in weeks due to a back injury and I’m gearing myself up for the final year of my degree which starts in three weeks.

I’m not feeling stressed or anxious about anything but the HA is really beginning to freak me out – I cant get the notion of this dizziness and feeling of being run down is the onset or symptom of a tumour or something like that. It’s really beginning to scare me and on top of everything else, I need to have a clear head – I absolutely don’t want the HA to take hold again.

Any advice or thoughts would be welcome.

Dan

MyNameIsntRich
01-09-08, 22:16
Dan, just relax its the story of my and several others lifes buddy. Its just lame ole anxiety creepin back and talkin to ya lettin ya know that your alive still! I'm sure your fine just take a while to relax however long ya need and do what you can to help yourself calm down and not add that extra fear thats not really needed at all.