PDA

View Full Version : just when things seemed to be going well

kerri2008
01-09-08, 22:15
my doctor put me back on my original tablets and this was a relief to me, and for three days i had really good days, didnt think about anything negative all day, then just had about half an hour before i dosed off where i felt slightly anxious that my heart was going a bit fast,
was happy with this though as was the best i have felt,
but yesterday, i had all these new feelings, burning sensations in my neck, chronic heartburn, sudden feeling of burning up and extremely fast heart pulpatations. couldnt relax at all, tried breathing techniques, reading through notes, but nothing worked and eventually at 4 am i fell asleep through general exhaustion. and today its been a similar state of affairs, am trying to tell my self its just my body getting used to the tablets again, but cant seem to shift anything.
i think i am worrying about wednesday too as i have a hospital appointment where they are doing checks on me for all kind of things :( have really had enough! xxxxx

MyNameIsntRich
01-09-08, 22:24
Take it easy there, sounds like you also have a hard week comming up and are not too pleased with having the thoughts of dealing with it. To be honest the stuff you said you felt didnt even sound like getting used to the old meds. It sounds like everything i feel every time i have an anxiety attack. Of course its never the same with all of us but it sure sounds like your taking a beating from bad ole mr anxiety. try to relax and smile a bit. Think of funny things and let yourself slide into a mind state that you just dont care about those anxiety symptoms ad wont let them controll your mind or the outcome of your week } : >...