PDA

View Full Version : I Am Chris

zippy1711
02-09-08, 09:53
I Have Recently Been Having Panic And Aniexty Attacks It All Started Because I Did'nt Take Of Work When I Was Sick And I Havent Been Right Since . My Nervous System Is Going Crazy And My Head Is Working Overtime . I Feel That Something Serious Is Wrong With Me . I Have Yet To Take Prescribed Medication Because I Hope I Can Beat This By Change Of Lifestlye

Veronica H
02-09-08, 09:57
Hi Chris
Welcome to NMP. You will find good advice, comfort and support here. Your nervous system will recover given time, so don't dispair.
Best wishes in your recovery
Veronica H

kellie
02-09-08, 10:46
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.

Jodie01
02-09-08, 13:10
Hi Chris

I too suffer from anxiety and at times i feel as though i can't function. I have taken this week off work because like you i feel nervous and anxious to the point where i want to hide away at home. I have been on Cipralex now for 12 days and this has helped a little although the side effects made me more anxious to begin with. I found this web site last week when i felt at my worse and desperate and i have found some comfort in the fact that i am not alone. My fear is that the symptoms of anxiety ie dizziness will make me collapse although this has never happened in the 13 years i have been a sufferer. So my challenge for today is to walk the dog and tell myself i am safe. Hope you feel a little better today. :D xx

:welcome:

zippy1711
02-09-08, 14:22
thankyou for your replies i do think that hearing that your not alone is great. i am very good at hiding my anxiexty only my family know . so talking to other people on this web site will help me . i don't know about anyone else but drinking makes me ten times much. so i m quitting that . i m changing my whole life.

Allye
02-09-08, 15:46
Hi Zippy

My PA started at work when I was put under too much pressure over a long time (doing 3 people's jobs) and at the same time I was suffering from chronic aememia (although I did not know that at the time).

Today's work environment has a lot to answer for. I eventually had to take some time off (for the aemenia sorry 'bout spelling LOL).

I have finally decided we are only here once and life is for living, not working. I have taken a life changing decision to change jobs, move house and relocate the other end of the country.

I have never told my work of the PA, anxiety and depression I too am good at hiding it.

You will get lots of support here.

milly jones
02-09-08, 18:16
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs:

lorac
02-09-08, 18:18
Hi Chris

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

alexis
02-09-08, 23:50
Hi and welcome, glad you have found us, hope we can help, Im sure you will make lots of new friends on here.
xxx

zippy1711
03-09-08, 16:19
There's One Thing That Would Make Me Feel Alot Better Is The Slight Uncomfortable Feeling In The Left Hand Side On My Chest / Heart Does Anyone Else Get That Feeling ? I Am A Sporty Person And I Fear That I Might Have Other Problems . Some Of My Family Think It Might Be Indigestion.!!!!

Southern_Belle
03-09-08, 17:02
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
03-09-08, 21:32
Hi Zippy

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

chris q
03-09-08, 21:40
hello chris you on here to as well as small steps hope you are doing better im not so good at the mo but take each day as it comes a

ch19ler
03-09-08, 21:46
Hi Chris, big hug, ut not alone!!
Char x

chelle_82
03-09-08, 22:44
Hiya,
I joined a few days ago too so it's early for me to say but I hope we find the help and support we need here.
xx

pooh
04-09-08, 08:29
Hi there ans welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

lesleya
04-09-08, 09:10
Hi and :welcome: :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get lots of help and support and make many new friends

zippy1711
05-09-08, 10:53
Thankyou For All Your Replies I'm Already Feeling Better I Havent Took A Tablet This Week And I've To The Cinema. Just My Stomach Still Going Crazy With Acid. Still Think That I Might Have Some Seriously Wrong With Me . I Hope Not

AngelDelight
05-09-08, 11:43
Hi Chris,
Im new to, welcome aboard.x

chris q
05-09-08, 13:35
chis as i talk to you now i also have the pain in my Stomach as so knowing that you have it to makes me feel better cos it is just anxiety :)

Lindalou64
06-09-08, 02:11
Hello Chris And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda