PDA

View Full Version : fed up and stressed..again xx

Sarah-Jane
17-05-05, 22:29
Well well well where do i start this time.

Jobs going well lower paid but going well all the same, being off work for so long due to the panic etc has plunged me and andy into so much debt its rediculous. Got my banging headaches again ended up calling a company today to sort the debt out and andy and i have decided best to enter into an iva. Not so bad i suppose knowing i wont loose my house or car but jesus ive got to pay 520 a month for the next 5 yrs then the rest of the debt is written off good i suppose but my god its gonna be a hard slog. Sorry to sound off again just feel andys left it to me to sort this out ...............................

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

sal
17-05-05, 22:34
Hi Sarah Jane

That does sound a lot but if you keep your house and car that surely is the way forward. Could go into debt and how i am but wont as i try to hide it.

You have faced it and are now working and hope you both get through this and surely they will have set a figure that you can still live on and have a life.

I think you have done the right thing by confronting it and sorting it out before it is too late.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Meg
17-05-05, 22:36
Hi SarahJane

Is there a possibility of getting and fitting in some private work from one of your consultants - for a regular extra fee ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
17-05-05, 22:38
£520 sounds a lot to me. What is that to pay off?

Does this include the mortgage as well?

Nicola

Sarah-Jane
18-05-05, 10:43
No its not including the mortgage its 520 for the iva 645 for my mortgage and normal utilities and food on top of that, just been back to the docs today and have put me back onto prozac all getting too much for my liking. x IF i told you how much we owe jointly youd pass out

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

seh1980
18-05-05, 11:19
Hi Sarah-Jane,

I don't know much about mortgages and debts (still a student and have all that to look forward to lol) What I will say though is that everyone has debts of some sort nowadays so you're not alone. Hope it gets sorted soon!!

Sarah :D

kairen
18-05-05, 11:26
Hi Sarah-jane,

at least you have dealt with the situation instead of burying yr head till its to late,
do hope things work out for you,
take care

kairen x

lainey
18-05-05, 13:14
Hi Sarah-Jane

Hope you are feeling better today after sorting out your finances.
Well done you.

Take care

Elaine x

Meg
18-05-05, 13:22
Hi ,

Well done for facing it all head on, it will save enormous heart and headaches later on ..

I'm sure you've done your homework and taken proper advice on which way forward is the best.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sal
18-05-05, 16:23
Hi Sarah Jane

I know it is hard and worrying about money if horrible. But hun you have faced it and although it may take a long time to sort out you have taken the right step and are doing something about it before it is too late.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
18-05-05, 17:40
Hi Sarah Jane,

Sorry to hear thar hun! Well done for tackling the problem now though.

Hope things improve for you soon!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X