PDA

View Full Version : Under skin surges?? anyone?

Jules31
18-05-05, 13:15
Hello everyone

For the last few weeks, I keep getting surges through my whole body where my skin goes all goose pimply, but even when I'm not cold. It's a really weird sensation and sometimes lasts a fair while. It like something gushing under the skin. Spmetimes it feels a bit tingly too like my body is vibrating. It's different to the hot rushes I usually get (yay a new symptom for me!!)

Just wondered if anyone else gets it too. I've recently stopped taking my beta blockers and I'm not sure if it's got worse since then. But one thing I do know is that my headaches have increased. I havee a particularly nagging one around my temple/left brow bone. It's come and gone for the last three days and is driving me mad.

Thanks for reading.

Take care all

Love

Jules

lainey
18-05-05, 13:18
Hi Jules

Yep, I've had this one too. I used to get them a lot in my head and arms. Not a nice symptom but definetly a symptom of lovely Mr Anxiety.

Take care

Elaine x

Meg
18-05-05, 13:20
Try this..
A weird symptom/sensation (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3459)

The headaches thing, betablockers bring down BP which can cause headaches either alone or on the rebound from being off them now.
Did you have any on holiday ??

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
18-05-05, 14:08
I get that as well - just last night in fact!! :D

jill
18-05-05, 20:04
Hi Jules,

I used to get this symptom alot. It is a symptom of anixity and will go it time.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Jules31
23-05-05, 13:02
hi

Just had another surge, so decided to log on.

Thanks everyone for telling me you've all had this too.

I had a few headaches on hol Meg, but not like the ones I'm getting at the moment, so guess it's coming off the beta blockers that is too blame. My faces keeps going all hot and flushed every so often too. The headache is a more general pounding over my head than in one place though. I do know I've been a bit dehydrated over the last few days so sure that isn't helping and I'm a bit stressed. So of course I'm getting dizzy too

Guess only time will tell but am hoping stuff will settle down soon.

Love

Jules