PDA

View Full Version : Overpowering Emotions

Robert84
03-09-08, 11:28
I feel unstable because my emotions are thowing my thoughts all over the place. They are not allways bad emotions, sometimes its euphoria and extasy and sometimes its depression or fear. The worst thing is I do not feel in control and know if I go on a high I risk my mood crashing and me being down afterwards. Overall this intense emotional sea of feelings im talking about is unpleasant because I do not feel in control. I know I cannot and wouldnt want to surpess my emotions completely but at a time where they are eratic how can I calm them down? Its making me panic now and giving me a migrane. I have no idea why I have these strong feelings. Im not allways an emotional person. They just come out the blue.

woofytalk
03-09-08, 13:02
It's interesting that you mention extreme moments of euphoria. Try to stay away from stimulants such as caffeine.

With you inclination to feeling different extremities of emotion, stimulants will make you crash HARD and feel terrible when you do.

Try meditating initially to force you body into a calmer state. Learn to control your feelings by practicing deep meditation. It will be a good start for you.