PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure Whats Going On Here!!!

kazzie
03-09-08, 22:44
Hi Guys:)

Just after a bit of advice/words of wisdom:shades:

I feel really anxious today(or I did earlier)

Started a new job 4 weeks ago and have had to work full time for 4 weeks just started my usual 20 hr weeks today

Ive got the dentist on Monday when we are going to discuss removing all my teeth:ohmy: and replacing them

My best mate is flying home from Egypt today and has not landed yet:ohmy:

And Im away a week on Friday for a long weekend in a strange place:wacko:

My son has left his wife and she has post natal depression and is acting weird

Is it suprising I feel anxious or is it normal.......so worried that its coming back again!!!

Oh and I forgot I havent had any solid food for 2 weeks cos Im not allowed to eat on my teeth till they are sorted:lac:

Help!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

ladybird64
03-09-08, 23:04
Kazzie, it's all a normal reaction to whats happening so don't be scared.
I sure there is somebody somewhere sending these things to test us! :winks:
I felt just like you yesterday, I have got problems with the (adult) kids, although they're all grown up they still have this knack for dragging us into their problems..and if we say the wrong thing, we're interfering! :shrug:
It would be nice if problems came along in small manageable chunks, maybe 1 or 2 per week but oh no, they come slamming in on top of each other so it's no wonder we feel the anxiety levels rising.
You have got a lot on at the moment and are doing so well, just remind yourself that the way you're feeling is a normal reaction to a lot of stress!
I never used to be a "huggy" person but this forum is swaying my thinking.
Have a :hugs: from me!

kazzie
03-09-08, 23:34
Thanks Ladybird:)

So happy to hear from someone that Im ok!!!!

Means a lot

feels_like_home
04-09-08, 00:35
You have a lot going on right now. I think anyone would be experiencing some kind of anxiety in your situation.
Michelle

jon211
04-09-08, 00:38
Hey, we all have to remember that every single human being experiences anxiety, its only when it takes over our lives that it becomes a problem.

To me it sounds like you are getting on with your life to have so many exciting things goings on. I know some of the things you mentioned are not good things, but nobody will ever have a life where nothing gets in the way to test us.

Sounds like you are doing great.

Hope 2
04-09-08, 20:45
Hi Kaz

Flippin Overload mate, that what it is !!!

I know what you mean though, when that old familiar feelin sneaks back in we proper feel sick eh. But it is just anx that we would feel, anyway, as a 'normal' person :winks: xx

You feelin better yet hun ????
Hope xx

kazzie
04-09-08, 21:03
Thanks everyone:D

Feeling a bit better today I think

Very sad day at work tho which dident help, but hey I will survive:yesyes:

milly jones
04-09-08, 21:43
kaz

hard to know and recognise what normal anx is when uv suffered for so long

give urself a break, lots going on and lots of possible anx

hugs hunny

milly xxxx

Stressed92
05-09-08, 09:49
Im not surprised you feel anxious kaz

:bighug1:

Take Care

xxxx

kazzie
05-09-08, 21:18
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Today was a bit better tho still anx:wacko:

Dreading the dentist on Monday tho......dont really want my teeth pulled but sick of this sloppy diet:mad:

Thanks for all the kind messages:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs: