PDA

View Full Version : Not looking 4ward 2 nhs specs!!!!!!

xBettyBoopx
04-09-08, 04:54
I know this is gonna sound stupid, especially with all the things wrong with me. But my eyes seem to get worse every year & I have had an optician around & tested my eyes & I need two new lots of specs. I get the test paid for & the lenses but not the frames. As I have no spare money, I had to get national health specs:mad: :mad: :mad:
They are not very nice & am not looking forward to wearing them. I'm not particularly bothered about what I look like lately (haven't had a hair cut in nearly 3 years), so I can't understand why I'm so bothered about this.:scared15: :scared15: :scared15:

I'm not looking for reassurance or anything, just needed to get it off my chest.:weep: :weep:

Els
xxx

xBettyBoopx
04-09-08, 05:00
http://secure.giantrobot.com/images/products/2006-08-14/20.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15:

milly jones
04-09-08, 08:27
lol els

i wear glasses all the time and am very concious of them, but u do get used to them.

its was so good to see ur second post

ive been worried about u

hugs

milly xxx

kazzie
04-09-08, 21:22
Hi Elspeth:D

Have you considered contact lenses???

I wear the monthly disposable ones and it costs about 9 quid a month

People cringe about them but once you get used to them they come as natural as brushing teeth

Kaz x x x:hugs: