PDA

View Full Version : tft

Barb
18-05-05, 18:42
hi all i wondered if anyone has tried tft thought field therapy its tapping points on the body and is done on the phone which is good for all us agoraphobics i find it really helps for a month or 2 then you need another session.it is expensive but worth a try i would love to hear from anyone who has tried it and if it helped them

from BARB

seh1980
18-05-05, 18:54
I've never even heard of it!! Am sure someone else will know more..:D

carlin
18-05-05, 19:01
Hi there,
Have never tried this before, but i believe Paul McKenna teaches similar, tapping different parts of the body whilst singing happy birthday, sounds weird, but if it works who cares eh?

Meg
18-05-05, 19:05
Barb,

TFT , Eft , tapping are all quite similar.

You can do it yourself every day and throughout difficult bits.

The manual can be found at www.emofree.com

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

EmmaJane
18-05-05, 20:40
Sorry, Ive never heard of it either:D

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

angieb
20-05-05, 12:29
I used tapping a lot at the start of my panic anxiety in February, it was the only thing that focused my attention and stopped a full blown panic attack.

It is a very good tool, it is just about distraction again, which eventually gets easier after time.

I agree with Meg though, this should not be expensive and something you can practice everyday on your own.

Good luck