PDA

View Full Version : head and shoulder ache

lin
18-05-05, 19:47
Hi All

Over the last few days the front of my head has felt strange and above my right eye,like a throbbing feeling and it goes straight across my forehead. I feel ok in myself i've gone back to thinking there's something bad, Has anyone else had this.

Also in between my shoulder blades there's an aching feeling is this some kind of anxiety or something else, once again has anyone else had this.

Advice would be great!!!

linda xx

seh1980
18-05-05, 20:23
hello Linda,

I get those aches in my shoulders and head all the time. I have a pain just below my eye today. Though yours is above could be the same, huh? It's just anxiety so don't worry hun.

Sarah :D

EmmaJane
18-05-05, 20:38
Lin, dont worry, its anxiety. I always use to suffer with aches and pains like that. When I get uptight now, I can guarentee, I will get some kind of pain in the head, neck or/and shoulders. Have you tried relaxation?

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

florence
18-05-05, 21:12
Hi Lin

I too have really stiff and painful back, shoulders and neck that give me headaches very often.
Its all tension , stress, anxiety. You need a good massage to release those knots.
Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Meg
18-05-05, 23:06
Massage and take up Yoga, Taichi , pilates

Too much time sitting at computer . lol Do you look like Yogi bear with shoulders up by your ears ?

Shrug your shoulders - Up, higher and release. Repeat a few times..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...