PDA

View Full Version : hello

dawn197133
05-09-08, 00:01
Hello my name is Dawn and I am 37 and have been suffering, or living with panic attacks since I was 17 (sick on public transport on the way to college and it all went from there) anyway, it hasnt killed me and thats what I keep telling myself !! I am just sitting in bed on my laptop and I found this site and I thought I would say a big hello to you all.

xxxxx :hugs:

thinker_bell
05-09-08, 00:05
hello dawn and welcome, this site really is a god send and better than any drugs, were all very good listeners (and moaners) :shades:

u will not feel alone on here, we all panic, feel irrational at times and pick ourselves up and so will u xx

AngelDelight
05-09-08, 00:10
Hi Dawn,
Welcome. Im new too so just trying to get myself round on here and getting to know the site. Ive never heard of this site before. I have been on another site for my depression and it has helped me a lot. But this site is completly different. God, Im sad that so many ppl are suffering like us. I though i was proper loosing my marbles but its a condition and we have or are learning to live with it.People have been really friendly and kind on here which always helps. I should be finishing off putting my chest of draws together but have no energy. I got to be up at 7 to get son to school. I feel so exhausted.
Angelx

milly jones
05-09-08, 08:35
and a huge nmp welcome to u too

glad u found us

milly xxx

Southern_Belle
05-09-08, 16:07
Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Lindalou64
06-09-08, 02:01
Hello Dawn And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Alisonj
06-09-08, 03:22
Welcome!

nomorepanic
08-09-08, 22:50
Hi Dawn

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

alexis
08-09-08, 22:51
Hi and welcome, you will soon make lots of new friends.