PDA

View Full Version : new boy the block

concannon
06-09-08, 12:49
hi everyone, my name is mike and this is my very first time on one of these forum things so not sure how it all works. have also noticed that there are few males willing to expess their feelings when compared to you women. as we all know guys are not that good when it comes to discussing feelings! but i have no objection. have also noticed that some of the males that have wrote in seem to be against the use of citalopram. where as many of you girls are very much in favour of it so could this drug work better for women than for men?
ive been on citalopram 20mg for 5-6 months now as have been suffering with relative depression, the reason i have looked at this and other sites is because i now have feelings that i can only describe as indifferent, the things i really cared about before medication i nolonger think about. i just feel pretty much empty inside, like i couldnt care less about anything. this scares me as im not that type of person.i dont even like the person i am starting to become. has anyone else had these feelings? has citalopram caused me to feel this way?

milly jones
06-09-08, 22:17
hi hunny

a warm welcome to out nmp community

its great here hunny and safe

hugs :bighug1:

milly xxxx

Graz
07-09-08, 10:52
hey concannon, from a fellow bloke, welcome to the forum :)

kellie
07-09-08, 16:08
Hiya Mike, welcome to NMP its great to have you here.

pooh
07-09-08, 16:21
hi and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

nomorepanic
08-09-08, 22:34
Hi Mike

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

alexis
14-09-08, 00:40
Hi and welcome, Im sure you will soon make lots of new friends on here.

kittykat
14-09-08, 10:40
Hi there and :welcome: to the site xx

Lindalou64
14-09-08, 16:12
Hello Mike And Welcome, Im Not Sure About The Med But Im Sure You Can Get A Response From Someone Who Does, I Wish Ya Well, Linda