PDA

View Full Version : sighing

sue447
19-05-05, 12:12
hi again,
ive got another problem again can anyone relate, i keep getting strange sensations quite regular, i think its to do with sighing, i go to sigh and i stop it in mid flow, its really hard to explain,thats the only way i can describe it i worry about it after as i dont seem to have any control over this, it just comes out of the blue, im thinking something wrong with my lungs again, also the out of breath thing is still there on and off as dad is on the mend im not worried so much now so why do i feel out of breath on waking[not hyperventilating] my eyes are not right still either ther not so blurry but there still a bit weepy and sore with slightly dry skin directly under my eyes, it makes me look like ive got wrinkles ive had this for quite a while worse so since i had a good cry last friday night, do you think its all to do with anxiety and stress
luv sue

angieb
19-05-05, 12:35
Hiya Sue hunny

I can so relate to the out of breath thing and it is just anxiety. When my attacks started in Feb I could not even walk up the stairs without getting breatless and as a result had a racing pulse. It is not funny or nice!!!

I now know (and more importantly really accept) that when axious you shallow breathe - I believe this because I can park in my local giant superstore car park, hike about half a mile across the car park and spend an hour pushing a heavy trolly, humping bags about etc all without getting breathless yet - the 400yard or so walk through the church yard to drop Millie to school can get me every time!!!!

Also, too much booze, not enough sleep and there it is again. I find four long slow breaths in, count for four, then out for four then don't allow your mind to even think about the word breathe let alone the action!!!!
Distract - distract - distract works too, I stick the play station on and play gentle games like Spiro.

Take care hun

EmmaJane
19-05-05, 13:02
Hi Sue,

Glad your dad is on the mend.

The sighing is definately anxiety. As you start to get better, you should hopefully recognise the signs.

Regarding your eyes, if they are still weeping, then I suggest you go to the doctors. It could be something as simple as conjuntavitus, which would mean having eye drops.

Eyes definately go "funny " with anxiety, but as I say, the weeping maybe advisable to get cecked out?

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Bitter Life
13-04-10, 01:24
the solution to this is taking magnesium and vitamin B6 take it for 6 months.The sighing will go away