PDA

View Full Version : update

gtrgrl3369
06-09-08, 16:58
Thanks to all who replied on my issue with having the bully boss where I was getting attacks by going to work. Heres the update, she is gone as of Monday. WOOHOO. I won. I cant believe it. I am now hoping that I can go to work in peace now. I finally stuck up for myself and won. It feels great. Heres another question though, I just started a new therapist and he is only repeating the things that I have learned on my own through reading and practicing. I would put myself at about 95 percent better. Should I continue, or just keep helping myself like I have been? He is hell bent on meds and I wont take them so I am at an crossroad. Thank you to everyone who gave great advice on stcking up for myself and sticking to it you guys are great!!:yesyes:

milly jones
06-09-08, 22:54
whhoopppeeeee so glad for u hunny

as with the therapist, it may be necessary to cover old ground for him to be able to help u move on. he needs to establish what stage u are at to help u further

if u dont want meds then thats ur choice hun and he will have to respect that, but he may be able to offer strategies u may not have discovered

hugs

milly xxxx

titchjd
06-09-08, 22:59
hiya I dont know yr story hun but wanted 2 sayCONGRATS ...that is fab and so glad 4 yr outcome x

As 4 therapist iagree with Milly they are just trying 2 see where u are at as 2 them u are new ....as 4 meds its a personal choice and only u can make that choice and never do something u feel uncomfortable with xx

well done hun xx
Titchjd x