PDA

View Full Version : Feelin Better When I am ill

Beckster26
06-09-08, 18:57
Hello Everyone

I am not sure if I am writting this in the right forum but here goes anyway. It's just this week I have been ill with cold and just not feeling very well but I have noticed that during this week I havent had any of my panic symptoms. I normally feel these everyday and I have just found it really strange that this hasnt happend this week.

Does anyone else feel like this?????

It has left me feeling very confused!!!!!!

Take Care Becky xxx

titchjd
06-09-08, 19:12
Hiya ......the thing is with panic and anxiety hun its all about your thoughts so while you are ill your mind and thoughts are focused on something different .This shows just how our thoughts do affect our anxiety levels xxxx

Best wishes x
Titchjd

Beckster26
06-09-08, 19:17
OH MY GOD I didnt think of it like that, that would really make sense.

THANK YOU TITCHJA

mandie
06-09-08, 19:28
Hi Becky

I have had a cold past few days and today i have not had any panicky symptoms.

Was gonna say the same as titchja

love mandie x

Anxious_gal
06-09-08, 19:35
ya i get like that, i put it down to, being too tired and too sick to be anxious!

nomorepanic
06-09-08, 19:40
I have a really bad sore throat at the moment so completely forgotten about my usual swallowing problems as I know that with a sore throat I will find it hard to swallow anyway.

It is cos the illness takes over and we know that a cold or a sore throat is normal and we expect symptoms. They are REAL illnesses if you like whereas we don't see panic and anxiety like that.

titchjd
06-09-08, 20:25
Hi Becky .....glad it makes sense..it does show how most of our anxiety is due 2 our thought patterns and so if we can change our way of thinking we can mange our anxiety xxx

Take care
Titchjd xx