PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday today I never thought i'd make it

angieb
19-05-05, 12:51
Hello all

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - if I could have known that i'd would be here celebrating my birthday today I wonder if the last three months just might have been easier???????

Getting stronger every day, more relaxed, happier. Still have my moments but they are fewer and less agressive. Three months it has taken to get here, I am so pleased that I have not had to go down the med route (not knocking those that have had too) - it just was not the route for me.

Off on hols to France next week, anyone know what panic attack is in French...just in case;)

mjh74
19-05-05, 13:08
Happy Birthday Angie!!

So good that you're doing so well. Keep plugging on and have a great time in France!

I'd give you the translation for "panic attack" in French but you aren't going to need it are you! [8D]

Best Wishes,

Mark x

carlin
19-05-05, 13:53
Happy Birthday Angie, have a lovely day, so pleased you are feeling a little better, don't worry too much about having a panic in France, we cope with them here, and we cope when we are away, and it will not happen anyway xxxxLook forward and enjoy!!!!

mom22
19-05-05, 14:48
Happy Birthday Angie!

Have a great time on your holidays!

Sue

Meg
19-05-05, 15:30
Good for you - Angie . Congratulations on all your hard work .

:DHappy Birthday :D

and Happy Holidays

Meg

vernon
19-05-05, 15:56
Happy Birthday Angie

vernon
19-05-05, 15:57
Happy Birthday Angie

seh1980
19-05-05, 16:25
Happy Bday Angie & have a great time in France!! :D

angieb
19-05-05, 17:10
Thank you everyone - how lovely is this :D

linjane
19-05-05, 19:05
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE

Hope you've had lovely day and the night gets even better.

I'll e-mail you soon.

Take care and enjoy yourself.

Love,
Linda.xxx

florence
19-05-05, 21:59
Hi Angie

Have a great birthday and great time in France.:)

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Karen
19-05-05, 22:22
Happy Birthday Angie.

Glad you are feeling so much better. Well done on all your efforts.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

henri
19-05-05, 23:39
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!
and well done for all your hard work. hope you have a fantastic time in france,
henri x

lainey
20-05-05, 10:06
Happy Birthday for yesterday Angie.
Have a wonderful time in France.
Well done you for getting where you are today, I decided against the med route too and I can honestly say I am nearly there.

Take care

Elaine x

angieb
20-05-05, 10:42
Hi again

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. Rob took me out for dinner last night at a VERY posh local hotel - we have wanted to eat there for ages. I was aprehensive when I found out where we were going but determined to enjoy it...which I did:D

It was a lovely evening, we shared a bottle of wine, had three courses and I can honestly say I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It reminded me of pre panic days. I paid a small price of waking up at 2am with galloping heart, I think it was body digesting three courses...LOL. I did about ten mins of breathing exercises then went back off to sleep.

I feel a bit pulse racy today and have little butterflies but generally great. I am learning to live with my condition and not let it stop me enjoying the life that I value so much.

Have a great weekend everyone.

You are all aazing[:P]

florence
20-05-05, 11:43
Hi Angie

Glad to hear you had a great time last night. You seem to have uncomfortable moments now and again but you're managing very well.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I am learning to live with my condition and not let it stop me enjoying the life that I value so much.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

That is a very good saying !!!! And you're so right !! :)

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
20-05-05, 18:47
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE :D I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY AND A FABULOUS TRIP TO FRANCE HUN!

Take Care,

LOVE PIP'S[:X] xx