PDA

View Full Version : Cystitis or somethign else! Women please

Helen1973
07-09-08, 15:40
Here I am again.

I started getting really, really anxious about a week ago. After a few days of it, I started to develop an ache across the base of my spine and for some reason my peeing bits started to feel itchy and irritated, all the time not when going to the loo. I thought the back ache might be muscle tension and the other simply another weird anxiety symptom. Then today my first morning wee was very pungent and dark. Later I went again and noticed very small pale pink stain on the tissue but it appeared a little jelly-like--as if it was urethral discharge. I checked my other (vaginal) and that was normal.

Has anyone else with cystitas noticed this pink jelly stuff after wiping? Please help me!!!!:weep:

kellie
07-09-08, 16:12
I think you should go to your doc hun about this
It sounds to me like you have a water infection and some anit bios will soon sort it out for you
Go as soon as you can as a water infection can get painfull if not treated.

nickieb
07-09-08, 16:24
Helen

Yep does sound like a urinary tract infection possibly in your kidneys. Make an appointment as Kellie said with your GP, in the meantime lots of fluids & try and avoid citrus drinks as it can aggrovate things.

You may want to go to the chemist & get some OTC medicine for Urinary tract infections.

Best Wishes xxx

Helen1973
07-09-08, 17:21
Thank you both for your replies.:yesyes: I will get onto my doctors ASAP in the morining. The kidney bit is scaring me (possible complications and whatnot)...thank heavens for Diazepam. Does anyone know if the pink stain etc is normal for this kind of thing?

nickieb
07-09-08, 17:27
Helen thats blood hun but perfectly normal with a urine infection so please don't worry hun. I have never heard of complications with a urine infection & is easily sorted with trimethoprim.

let me know how you get on xx

Helen1973
07-09-08, 17:45
Thank you nickieb (and Kellie) I really appreciate your input!