PDA

View Full Version : Help Please Panic Attack I Think

MANDAPANDA87
08-09-08, 01:58
UGGGGGH iam so upset right now me and my boyfriend were jsut arguing and i started crying and then i got all hot, and my heart is racing if i check my pulse and my upperback between my shoulders is all tight and soar all of the sudden please tell me this will go away its freakingme out it feels like theres a pulled muscle almost but its scaring me becuase it happened all of the sudeen

xBettyBoopx
08-09-08, 02:43
Hi Manda

You could have pulled a muscle but is more likely that it's tension. The argument started your heart racing & from then on all the rest that comes with anxiety & panic attacks.

I'm so sorry you feel this way at the moment, but it will pass I promise.

Is there anyone in the chatroom that you can speak to? I know how hard it is to be on your own at a time like this. Try some relaxation excersises, take some deep breaths, if it hurts to take a deep breath then you've prolly pulled a muscle. Our muscles get really tight when we are tense, I'm always pulling muscles in places, especially in the back & chest.

I wish I could help you more, try playing some games on here, take your mind off it. It will pass honestly.

Els
xxx

MANDAPANDA87
08-09-08, 02:45
Yeah its pretty much gone now and now im left with my stupid stomach ache again i am so annoyed i just wnat one day to not have something in my body hurting

xBettyBoopx
08-09-08, 02:56
I understand what you're saying Manda, I feel the same way. It's good that we don't know what 2moro brings, you never know, 2moro & the rest of your life could & can be totally different.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better now. The stomach ache is prolly anxiety too, unless you have a reason like womens things, lol.

Please try to think positive, I know it's hard, very hard.

Take care Manda

Love

Els
xxx

london
08-09-08, 03:05
it will go away and your be better

Mikke
08-09-08, 04:12
You got emotionally upset from the fighting, and all the trouble inside you manifested itself in physical symptoms - thats panic disorder in a nutshell.

Happened to me this evening too, had a big big fight with my gifriend, and over the hours as we discussed ting in a very hostile tone I got more and more dizzy. Started suspecting I must be diabetic or something. But as soon as she gave me a hug and went to bed I got better...

It's just anxiety from troublesome feelings...

Alisonj
08-09-08, 04:44
I am sorry that you had a rough time. Fighting defintely brings out the flight or fight response and triggers anxiety for sure. I always feel almost like I have a hangover after I have a panic attack. The feeling will pass as will the stomach ache. Hugs.