PDA

View Full Version : panic and advice

bubblerawk
08-09-08, 05:16
i hadnt had a panic attack in about 6/7 months but the last week or two i've been having 1 or 2 a day, this is worrying me cos i've been told to droped one of my tables. [im on 2 propranalol a day instead of 3 at 40mg]

At the min my anxiety is so high i cant sleep, and to make it worse i got a prank call today now i think its off my ex and his mate cos it is something they would do, but i only changed my number a few months ago because i was getting death threats, and now im worried its going to happen again. but if it is my ex i cant understand why, cos i found out hes just today started going out with someone else and we havent spoke or seen each other in 8 months and i have someone else.
sorry i needed to get that off my chest, should i go back to the doctors about my panic attacks though?

nic x
08-09-08, 09:38
hi, im intrested in propanolol, iv been prescribed them for pa, but havnt taken 1 yet!! im a bit weary of them, are u fine on them? and would u advise them to any1 else? mines 80mg slow release???? i dnt understand them? do they work? and do u take other meds along with them?? as for the ex, dont let him get to u!! the fone call might of just been a coincedence, if u get any more then look further into it, but dont let a phone call get to u, luv xx

mlondon
08-09-08, 13:08
Hi Helen

I think it is a good idea to go back to your doctors if you are feeling horrible, they might be able to change your med. I think counselling or CBT is very good as well. Anyone who recieved death threats or prank calls would be worried and feel shaken so do't be too hard on yourself.

x

bubblerawk
08-09-08, 20:50
hey thanks for the advice,
went back t the doctors today but he didnt realy say much so im going to wait till ive seen my CPN.
ive been on propranalol for coming up to 3 years now, not had any problems with it, but at the moment it doesnt seem to be doing much but i guess its cos im feel a bit down anyway, and yeah i take 2 20mg prozac with them aday to
hope that helps you out =]