PDA

View Full Version : pain

jiggy
08-09-08, 11:42
:) hi just wondering if any1 has every had this kind of pain:unsure: iam getting i get a pain in my thumb nail and it shots rigt to under neath my chin??? does that sound like a nerve pinched or what??? any advice wud b well grateful ta x

LeeBee
08-09-08, 12:00
Hey jiggy, does the pain run up the front or the back of your arm? Is it all the time or just when you move it in a certain way? How long have you had it? Could be a nerve thing, or maybe a type of repetitive strain injury...

jiggy
08-09-08, 12:03
hiya ive had it for years it just comes out the blue the pain goes frm my thumb nail and thn just shoots rgt to undr neath my chin its mad but its so annoyn i wud say its the bck of my arm :huh:

LeeBee
08-09-08, 12:10
My guess would be either a carpal tunnel type thing or maybe a neck problem. I think postural problems (which can be caused by muscle tension, which can be caused by anxiety!) can cause this kind of pain. Probably only a doctor would be able to diagnose for you... :)

jiggy
08-09-08, 12:13
ok thanxs for tht just hav to find the guts to go into docs and tell him this as every1 i hav asked hav no idea wat iam goin on abt :weep: it sucks bigtime by thanxs for the adivce :flowers: