PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie saying Hi

lazypete
08-09-08, 16:45
Hi All ,

I'm another newbie who has found the site through google and glad i have,

I'm a 26 yr old male from hertfordshire , uk who seems to be down in the dumps in my life , and need some online support , chat and just general alround help picking my self up , this seems to be the place to do it .

I suffer from general anxiety , panic attacks and its really hampering my life at current , i live back at my parents and i'm unemployed , but although my problems seem to have peaked i can honestly say i don't feel that depressed all in all , but i really want to get back on my feet and am finding it so diificult as i only have confidence in my parents to deal with these problems so this online support netwoork seems to be the best place for me right now

I avoid all public transport , travel with family is limited to local (no more than a few miles) i can socialize but it has its moments and when i feel uncomfortable and leave its under a string of lies , work is a big no no at curerent time as just the thought of spending time in an enviroment i cant escape freaks me out, my biggest helper through all this at the current time is the faithful family pet spaniel , Alf , who keeps me sane during long boring days

Hope to chat with all soon , and start the mending process and get back to a decent state of living.....

see ya !:)

keepemlaughing
08-09-08, 19:24
I welcome you too. you will meet a lot of cool people here.

Elaine
08-09-08, 19:52
:welcome: Hi LazyPete. Just wanted to say hello and welcome, Im fairly new myself and I love it here, the people are lovely. God Bless.

nomorepanic
08-09-08, 22:22
Hi Pete

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

pooh
08-09-08, 23:31
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
09-09-08, 16:33
:welcome: hi and a warm welcome to no more panic

hugs :bighug1:

milly xxx

alexis
09-09-08, 18:47
Hi and welcome, I am sure you will soon find your way around and make lots of new friends.

Alisonj
10-09-08, 00:39
Welcome to the forum!

kittykat
10-09-08, 10:43
Hi there and :welcome: to the site x

Lindalou64
12-09-08, 13:31
Hello Pete And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

its all good
12-09-08, 13:58
Hey pete, :welcome: to nmp. Am sorry to hear u r havin a rough time of it at the mo. You will find lots of great help and support on here, best wishes, kayliegh

lorac
12-09-08, 17:59
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

nettles
12-09-08, 18:39
Hi Pete,
I'm pretty new here too, it's great being able to have a laugh about our problems and the ridiculousness of it all! It's also a relief to not have to lie on here about the reasons for our er, slightly irrational behaviour. Hope you find lots of support.
Nettles X