PDA

View Full Version : feelin orrible

joy
08-09-08, 16:47
I'm having a bad day
I am in the process of crosstapering from Sertraline to Seroxat and last week i thought I was doing reasonably ok but today I'm anxious, shaky, sleepy and decididly odd, Today was the last day on the sertraline could this be it or is it side effects of seroxat. Very scared as i've felt like this before on other meds which never worked just got the bad effects.

Any answers

joy

StevenB
08-09-08, 17:18
Hang on in there. I hope you feel better soon.

Steven

Sleepy
08-09-08, 18:01
Joy,

I haven't taken Sertraline, but am currently withdrawing from Seroxat after 6 years.
For me, the Seroxat took about 2 weeks to work, but as I was in such a hyper-anxious state, I couldn't tell you if you're suffering from side-effects due to the introduction of Seroxat. These are very strong drugs. and it seems that any kind of "tampering" with them, whether withdrawing or changing types, must upset our brains enormously.

As your body gets used to the Seroxat, fingers crossed these horrible symptoms will disappear.

Good luck,
Sleepy

amandaj
08-09-08, 18:37
sorry to hear your feeling not good, am always about to talk if need be

amanda xxxx

Yvonne
08-09-08, 19:25
Joy

First day off sertraline - you won't feel great. Ole brain is asking where Sertraline is - all those little neurotransmitters are like "ugh wot you doin". Med changes aren't easy my sweet best buddy but this current phase of anxiety will not stay at this level. PROMISE XX

Love ya xxxx