PDA

View Full Version : is it just me??

joop128
08-09-08, 17:44
hi im chris and ive been suffering panic disorder for ages...but for the last 9 months ive been having different feelings,like i keep going dizzy with a pain in my head they tell me there nuthing wrong with me but i not so sure... and im so tired sumtimes when i wake up i feel like ive just come out of an anistetic...or sumtimes it can just come on i feel absolutely tired so bad...is this all part of anxiety or not? they tell me it is but i just thought id ask your opinion....thanks for listening..chris x oh and they have me on paranodol 40mg twice a day

Jodie01
08-09-08, 21:29
Hi Chris

I am no doctor but what you describe does sound like the symptoms i get and i do suffer from anxiety. It took me many years to accept that i was suffering from anxiety and not some other horrible illness. Your not alone although when you are experiencing these symtoms you often feel you are. I was and still am embarrassed to admit to some of the people that are closest to me that i suffer anxiety. In answer to your question no it isn't just you. xx

:bighug1:

mandie
08-09-08, 22:46
Hi Chris

I suffer with this to, iv got the dizzy feeling rite now and its horrible

love mandie x

nomorepanic
08-09-08, 23:17
I had the dizziness for about 2 years - you have to learn how to breathe correctly and it helps

Captain America
08-09-08, 23:17
it took me 3 ct scans, and and mri and mra of the neck and head before i believe anxiety could do this to me. funny, once i accepted that, i rarely get dizziness and my head pain only comes on like once a week or so.

Divinely Desolate
08-09-08, 23:55
hi im chris and ive been suffering panic disorder for ages...but for the last 9 months ive been having different feelings,like i keep going dizzy with a pain in my head they tell me there nuthing wrong with me but i not so sure... and im so tired sumtimes when i wake up i feel like ive just come out of an anistetic...or sumtimes it can just come on i feel absolutely tired so bad...is this all part of anxiety or not? they tell me it is but i just thought id ask your opinion....thanks for listening..chris x oh and they have me on paranodol 40mg twice a day

Hi Chris, i would say the safe bet is to get it checked out by your doctor at least then you could feel more at ease, anxiety can have different types of symptoms, so hope you'll be ok in the near future, all the best :yesyes:

joop128
09-09-08, 07:29
hi every1 thanks for the replys..i think deep down i no it is the anxiety but its hard to accept..like some of you said u think its only you that has these feelings..thanks again...chris xx