PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

christy
19-05-05, 18:18
[V]Hello All Well I don't know what to say or where to start. I guess I just needed a place to write down my thoughts. I am 30 years of as of May 8th I have had panic attacks for 15 years now along with a whole bunch of other fun problems. I'm married and I have two children. I work full time nights and all day as a mother. I'm Tired and lonely and Ifeel so jelous of my husband for no reason. I hate it when he goes out without me even to play baseball!!! How sad is that! I feel so fat and ugly all the time and I have to hide that and pretend like everything is great when all I want to do is sit down and cry! I don't want to go see a Doctor besides I couldn't afford one right now anyways! If ANYBODY understands any of this let me know!

seh1980
19-05-05, 18:25
hello Christy,

Welcome to the forum!! :D

It is no wonder that you don't feel too good seeing that you work nights and are a full-time mother. I think that would take the drive out of anyone.

Everyone here is very friendly and I'm sure you will gets loads of good support.

Sarah :D

Meg
19-05-05, 18:32
Christy,

I am not surprised you are envious of him - does he work as hard and do you get time out with your friends ?

Are you managing to tackle the weight issue at all ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
19-05-05, 18:43
Hi Christy, glad you have found this site, you will find lots of information and help here. Sorry you are feeling so low right now, no wonder you are tired, working nights and looking after children all day! I know exactly how you feel about your husband, mine also has a little social life, i can always go, but i mainly stay at home, it used to suit when the children were younger, but now they are older and i am actually able to go, i feel out of touch, fat, frumpy, and to be quite honest just can't be bothered. I also know how hard it is to pretend everything is ok. but believe me everyone has off days, whether they suffer with anxiety or not, and sometimes sitting down and having a good cry does help.Does your husband help when he is around? Is there any way you could change your routines together so that you get a few hours to yourself - even if it is to sleep, have a bath or read the paper? Take care and keep in touch.

buffybot
19-05-05, 20:10
Hi and welcome :D

Karen
19-05-05, 21:45
Hi Christy

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

EmmaJane
19-05-05, 22:24
Hi Christy,

Welcome to the site. you are not alone here.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

henri
19-05-05, 23:26
hi christy,
welcome to the forum.
it's not surprising that you are feeling stressed out - sounds like you have a lot on your plate. is there anyone who could help out with the kids now and again, just to give you a bit of time to yourself?
take care,
henri x

jill
20-05-05, 08:26
Hi Christy

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

JILLXX

bluesparkle
20-05-05, 09:19
hi christy...
welcome to the forum...
everyone here is great ... they are all so friendly and understanding with what ever you want to talk about.
how old are your children?
rach