PDA

View Full Version : Worse after exercise????

hunny
08-09-08, 18:31
Hi

Does anyone else feel worse during/after exercise?

I am really concerned about it

I have become more and more sedentary over the last few weeks/months but haven't really done any type of formal exercise for a loooooong time

I have been feeling more and more tired recently and just soo unwell generally
I decided today that I have to start getting out the house more so I took my baby girl for a 30 minute brisk walk.All the way there and back I felt very dizzy and unsteady , blurred vision , hot and just awful but wanted to stick it out
I had some food when I got back but I have been feeling awful all day.Very sore weak limbs,feel like Im going to pass out and just utterly exhausted.A 30 min walk should NOT do that!

I am so worried my heart is going to pack in.I'm going to make an appointment if I can :(
Does anyone else ever get anyting like this?

H x

Just to add, I had a full blood screen 3 weeks ago and all was apparantly normal

SammiB
08-09-08, 18:52
Hey there H.

It wasnt the brisk walk that made you feel horrible and exhausting its your brain wearing itself out through all you emotions and panic when you are walking. when i first started having my panics i couldn't walk 10 minutes up the road without feeling tired and retreating back home but i tried everyday and the more i did it the less tiring it became, as long as you keep going out at your own steady pace things will improve. don't worry your heart isn't going to pack in lol its strange but the exercise is good for you. who invented it i don't know i class exercise as moving my arm up and down as i eat my mars bar lol. i also started going to aerobics but the first time i did i felt so awful during and afterwards i refused to go back but i have been back and its a lot better.

so i hope you will continue your progressing going out and about and like you stuck out while on your walk, ignore the symptoms and go back out again,

it helped me to listen to some music to take my mind off the symptoms.

good luck

sammi
xx

yanksforever
08-09-08, 20:01
I agree with Sammi. My HA began 4 months ago and when it did, I had to go out with my parents for a walk a few times and my thoughts would go out with me during the walk...and by the time i came home, I felt miserable. I was weak, dizzy, sick...I just wanted to run home...I got so miserble during my walk...but later on I realized that the walk was good for me...If only I could have left my brain somewhere during the walk. HAHA.

You are doing a good thing by exercising. Eat well, grab some water, eat a nutrition bar or something, grab your little baby and go for a walk.