PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TheQuietOne
08-09-08, 20:25
Hi,

I've actually tried this before and you all ignored me (cheers for that:)) and I ended up deleting the thread.

Anyway, I live just outside Inverness in Scotland and wouldn't mind to have someone to chat with on the internet, just sending each Private Messages on here or something like that.

I'm male and I'm 30, but I don't see how thats important, I just want to chat to someone, not marry you.

Oh, I, I suffer from a Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Social Phobia, just thought I better add that as thats the reason I've ended up on this forum.

Ok, thats me, cheers,

:blush:

Moo
08-09-08, 21:50
I dont mind a PM to brighten my day! Plus I can't marry you as I'm already married!!

Moo

becca08
11-09-08, 16:11
Still young and single but but not wanting to run away and marry you lol.

Im becca, if you wanna chat my email is always open.

speak soon i hope

becca

pinkpiglet
11-09-08, 16:18
Hi quiet one,
i have only been a member myself for 9 days so i can't be held responsible for ignoring your last thread.

Anyway:welcome: to NMP,
You are welcome to PM me anytime and it would be great to see your posts popping up in the forums every now and again (it helps to help others as it takes your mind off your own probs-trust me!)
Enjoy!!!

TheQuietOne
11-09-08, 20:40
I can't believe I got a few replies!

Funnily enough now that I have, I really can't think of anything to say to any of you's right at this very moment.

I will though, I just started on medication again, and I'm finding it really hard to get my thoughts together.

Hopefully it won't take long to sort itself out.

its all good
11-09-08, 20:47
well am not lookin to get married but u can pm me for a chat anytime!:) just cum back from visitin my sis in scotland, i luv it there, ur so lucky x