PDA

View Full Version : I am New on here

nicegirl
08-09-08, 23:57
Hi Every1 My Name is Glenda My username is Nicegirl I am 31 From The West Midlands I am soon to be Single mother,I am Recovering from Postal nature Depression and i suffer from OCD,I attend to Dudley mind Drop In centre and there Advertize this site on the Dudley Mind site so I give this site a Try,I love to chat to pple who suffer the same problems as me so if you want to chat get back to me.

Veronica H
09-09-08, 10:00
Hi Nicegirl
Welcome to NMP I am sure there will be others here with similar problems. This a good site for comfort and support.:welcome:

Best wishes
Veronica

pinkpiglet
09-09-08, 10:51
Hi there:emot-wave:
You will definitely find this site useful. I have been here a week and i can't stop logging in. I don't suffer from the same as you but i'm certain you will come across lots of ppl who can relate to what you are going through. We all suffer from some kind of anxiety and it's just so nice to hear gentle words of encouragement from other sufferers who understand you.
:yesyes:

kittykat
09-09-08, 11:07
Hi there and :welcome: to the site xx

lorac
09-09-08, 11:53
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Moogue
09-09-08, 11:58
Hi Glenda, I don't envy your position you have a lot on your plate hun. Just keep swimming as Dory says.

Big Hugs - have just found this site too

xx

its all good
09-09-08, 12:00
Hi and:welcome: , i only joined a few days ago myself. You will find lots of help on here and remember your not alone xx

milly jones
09-09-08, 16:24
:welcome: hi and a warm welcome to no more panic

hugs :bighug1:

milly xxx

titchjd
09-09-08, 16:29
Hi Glenda

welcome 2 NMP ..you will definately get a lot of help and advice and friendship on this site .

I am also from west midlands ...willenhall...and Im a single mom......I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and mild depression ..so if u ever need 2 chat just PM me xxxx(private message)

big hugs

Titchjd xxxxxxxx:hugs:

nomorepanic
09-09-08, 21:20
Hi Glenda

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Alisonj
10-09-08, 00:33
Welcome to the forum!

Lindalou64
12-09-08, 13:35
Hello Glenda And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

alexis
12-09-08, 21:04
Hi and welcome, Im sure you will soon find your way around and make lots of new friends here.xxx