PDA

View Full Version : feeling really down

louise0501
10-09-08, 02:11
hey, the last couple of days i have been feeling really down, i have had a bad cold and thats making me really anxious cause its causing a lot of head pains, head aches and sinus pains. it's really getting me down, tonight at work i had this really sharp pain in my head and i felt so anxious it was horrible, i really thought it was something serious anyone had that before?. it's making me feel so depressed. i've got to go to work and do a 9 hour shift tomorrow so thats gonna be tough with the way i feel. any advice/reassurance?
please reply ASAP
Many thanks
Louise

louise0501
10-09-08, 02:30
i'm getting a lot of strange pains and sensations in my head that are really freaking me out. my head feels so tight and i feel really light headed and i feel like i'm rocking from side to side. i'm so scared and i have to go to bed in a bit. anyone any ideas what going on?
please reply ASAP
Many Thanks
Louise

london
10-09-08, 03:14
it the change in the weather lot of people have colds ect wish you better

Alisonj
10-09-08, 05:16
I am sorry you have been getting sick. My guess is the sensations you are feeling are partly the cold and a good part anxiety from worrying about the cold etc. When you have a cold it can mess with your inner ears and your balance can be off. If you dont feel better or the cold gets worse just visit your doctor and make sure you dont have an inner ear infection.
Feel better soon

robertz
10-09-08, 07:15
i know how you feel so i know you will be fine:) hope you feel better!

berkshiregirl
10-09-08, 10:48
lousie you poor thing, i know exactly how you feel i had this 4 weeks after having my daughter i had a cold and the pressure in my head and ears was terrifying i thought i was going to die any second the feeling of dizziness and unbalance i was sure i had a brain tumor, i went to see my doc and is all down to anxiety is a horrible sympotom but it will pass i am now much better and i am sure you will be too try not to worry too much ii know it is hard but you will be ok if you ever want to chat pm me luv and hugs
michelle xx