PDA

View Full Version : Check out David Johnsons website

Carol27
10-09-08, 17:17
Hi all, i found a excellent website on anxiety by ex sufferer David Johnson, he recovered using Claire Weekes method and has helped others for over twenty years. I e mailed him and i was so surprised to get a phone call from him all the way from New Zealand, at his own expense, he spoke to me for over an hour. He said he hates to think of anyone suffering this way, he does do a programme of his method and i downloaded some today, he really knows exactly how we think and feel. His website is www.healing-anxiety.com (http://www.healing-anxiety.com) i hope you find it helpful, best wishes, Carol.

titchjd
10-09-08, 19:00
Hiya Carol..
Will definately.take a look
Thanx xxxxxx

Titchjd xxxxx

Veronica H
10-09-08, 22:46
Hi Carol
Thanks for the info, I checked out the site but so far Dr Weekes own books have cost me £18 and the downloads are free from NMP. I notice he is charging alot more. It may be an excellent programme though, I am not judging it, and I wish you all the best with it.

Best wishes
Veronica

nomorepanic
10-09-08, 22:52
Carol

Did you have to pay for the downloads?

Carol27
11-09-08, 10:48
Yes Nicola but if you email David he gets back to you and he didn't pressure me into buing anything, he happily spoke to me on the phone for over an hour and i'm sure if anyone found the cost difficult he would try and come to an arrangement,or a payment plan, he says the main thing is that people get the understanding and help, much like here from others who have suffered and recovered. Best wishes, Carol.