PDA

View Full Version : please helpppppppp

robeb
10-09-08, 20:07
ive been really ill now for 7 weeks ive had bad anxity for 20 years it started with gastioenteritis so the doctor said ihad bad tummy and i pasted blood in my stools since then ive been back to the doctor who said that the bug has brought on ibs i only passed blood once but have not felt well since so many syptoms weekness dizzy spells that last for hours waking at 5 every morning terriferd feeling like im going insane nausa panic attacks had breathless for 3 days it got so bad took myself to a.e checked my heart had had blood tests normal they said still felt bad days later doc took more blood liver normal checked for colites animea normal every day i think iv got heart faliue bowel cancer or liver disese cant go back to work just sit in all day driving myself crazy woke last night and my hands were puffy this has scared the life out of me they seem fine now but have been tingling all day i cant stop checking to see if my feet or ankles have swollon im so scared at the momont ive had a terrible year my 22 sister died in a acciddent in january we were really close lost my home 3 months ago feal so shakey all the time just feal like im going mad cannot stop these horrible thoughts from coming into my head i think the stress will kill me

bottleblond
10-09-08, 20:23
Sweetheart. I wish i could give you a hug.

Ok you been poorly, had checks done and all is fine now!! apart from your anxiety, which seems to be causing you alot of bother. Anxiety can manifest itself in sooooo many ways. most of what you described in your post sounds like anxiety but in your case, i think depression is involved too. Don't get me wrong hun, i'm no doctor but i have had anxiety most of my life and i think been through about every symptom know to man kind, so i can appreciate how bad you feel right now.

Ok the puffy hands thing!! I suffer from something called Urticaria, which is a skin condition with no known cause to me apart from anxiety, it's ALWAYS worse at night and when i askied my doctor why this was, His exact words were, the body doesn't work proberly when we are sleeping and parts can puff up! like having baggy eyes in the morning! it can happen to other parts of the body too.

So please don't worry about the hand thing too much!!

Alot of what you are going through could be a delayed reaction to your sisters death sweety, and i'm only saying this because my dad died last year and it was a few months later that my skin problem appeared.

Sorry to waffle on but i just hope you ok

Loads of love

Lisa
xxxxx

milly jones
10-09-08, 20:28
no words hun just a hug

mill xx

kittykat
10-09-08, 20:33
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your sister, it sounds like youve had a lot to cope with. Anxiety is just downright horrid it makes us think all sorts of things........ first of all my mums been diagnosed with bowel cancer and you have none of the symptoms, and my gran also had liver cancer and trust me you've none of those symptoms either. I've been really stressed recently since mum was diagnosed and its caused my anxiety to go sky high, tingly hands , shaking etc........ your going to be fine, i know its scary stuff but hang in there as we are all here to help you through it, you tc hun and keep in touch xx

Captain America
10-09-08, 20:36
try this. write down every symptom that you have or have had recently...EVERY symptom. if you're like me, you'll find that there's nothing that could cause all of it except one thing, and that is something we already know we have and that's anxiety.
so why is it so hard to accept that anxiety is causing it, when we know we have it?
well i don't know the answer to that, but i do know what anxiety can do, and that's basically anything.

bottleblond
11-09-08, 12:22
Hope you feel better today hun

Love Lisa
xxx

london
11-09-08, 12:56
if thay say the tests normal then it it is , dont worry so you much your be fine you see ..........wish you better