PDA

View Full Version : womans problems

miss motown
10-09-08, 22:20
hi i was just wondering if anyone else has experianced the same,well ive been menopausal for around 12months ur more well a couple of months ago i had an internal and after that i bled quite heavy for a couple of days i thought nothink of it but recently ive been getting terrible pains down below and i crnt stop going to the toilet i went to see my gp who said it sounds like a water infection and gave me antibiotics i fineshed the course and it hasnt got any better i have belly ache all the time and around my groin area aswell as this pain down below i went bk to see my gp she said it could be irritable bowl i just happened to mention the blead i had when she done the internal a few months back she said that it should not of happened and that she wants me to have another smear she said cos i was going away this weekend she would do it when i come back im worried sick incase it is cancer of the cervix i have had obnormal cells twice and had lazer treatment that was years ago but since then my smears have been ok i dont feel like going away as she has worried me sick has anythin like this ever happened to anyone else

nanny
11-09-08, 10:47
Hi
It could just have been that internal, i have been going through the menopause for 9 years now but only stopped bleeding 2 years ago.
The other week i had thrush and i had to insert cream through a tube, a few days after this i had a bleed. I panicked lik hell went to doc who sent me for a scan..all clear so i would try not to worry.