PDA

View Full Version : Driving test

k774
10-09-08, 23:46
Although it was a while ago and I have had many negative periods since, I am so proud of myself for passing my driving test.

I had told noone, as I felt it added to the pressure. The morning of the test, I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe and vomiting continually. I was at the point of refusing to get in the car. I phoned my mum, 5mins before my instructor picked me up and told her it was the day of the test. She told me I was being ridiculous and was very harsh but it was exactly what I needed to make myself do it.

Besides throwing up twice while I waited for the examiner to come and meet me, everything went really well and I passed! My mum telling me that I was letting anxiety stop me from getting something I really wanted, was what I needed to hear and I managed to beat up for he 45 mins I was out on test.

traciec39
11-09-08, 01:12
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You must be so very proud of yourself.... your a star and never ever doubt yourself.

Luv tracie xxxx

milly jones
11-09-08, 09:30
whoopppeeeee

lots of hugs

milly xx

nanny
11-09-08, 10:28
A big big big well done for overcoming your nerves and congratulations on passing your test.

Be proud of yourself :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Lexi
11-09-08, 12:44
wow, you are incredibly brave and what an achievement!! Well done you!! and.....CONGRATULATIONS!