PDA

View Full Version : Lexapro reactions day 3

Hollystressed
11-09-08, 08:30
So the first night was ok and than night 2 and 3 were hell. especilly tonight. i seriously feel like i am on some crazy drug. I cannot comprehend anything and when i try to fall asleep i wake up hearing things. Its weird. Like i;ll hear people and sounds and i'll jolt up from that and it makes me feel i am crazy. I am all trembly and feel i am litterally going crazy because everything feels like slow motion and i am soooooo out of it and i am only taking 5 mgs of this stuff. i cut the 10 in half. I am having the worst panic attacks on them and i dont know what it is but the combo between lexapro and my ativan do not mix well. It makes me even more anxiou and i wanna crawl out of my skin. I feel so tired yet cant sleep. Is this normal? Should i consider another anti depressant?? I get so nervous to go to bed because i feel all weird and start hearing things and get startled and wake up. this is frightening me so much!!!! I used t be only on ativan and that worked wonderfully alone but with lexapro I feel like a crazy person. I dont want to mix these together anymore at all. i already did it three times and got bad experiences. I just wanted to see if maybe it was a coincidence. But its not. has anyone else experienced something like this with lexapro?? Also i get the strangest leg cramps that hurt bad from the lexapro.