PDA

View Full Version : Breathing

bb22
11-09-08, 10:54
I'm new on here so wasn't too sure where to post this. I'm having a tough time at the minute, I'm always down and cannot understand why, nothing is wrong with my life! I keep feeling like my breathings shallow or like i can't breathe even though there's no other signs that i'm out of breath (ie, heart rate). I concentrate on it all day meaning i cant concentratre on much else. I feel stupid I'm only young and I'm scared, Help. x:weep:

hunny_as
11-09-08, 11:17
hi,

i am sorry your not feeling to well, i think alout of people with anxitey get like this, when my anxitey is high by one thing or anther i seem to concentrate on and it make its so much worse, i would think most people would agree with me, try (easy said then done i know) foces on somthing else, may be some thing that you like doing or meditation or some relaxing exersies.

i now what it feels like to be scared when you have somthing like this going on, and you not alloned me and i am sure others do.

have you spoken to your gp about feel down and your shellow breathing, may be if you worryed about it you could go and see them and i am sure they will be able to put your mind at rest.

please try not to worry, i hope i have been of some help? i hope you feel better soon.

Amanda (((((bb22))))) xx

pinkpiglet
11-09-08, 16:06
Hi BB,

So sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time of it, you'v certainly come to the right place for a bit of friendly support.
You don't say wether you've been to visit your doctor about your problems, if not then i think it would not hurt to do so. If this is something new then it needs checking out. About 8 years ago i started suffering really badly with anxiety and doc put me on meds and sent me to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist was convinced that i had under active thyroid and suggested my doc check me out. It turned out he was right. i was put on meds and started to regain my confidence, i felt tons better. I do suffer from anxiety aswell and it's nothing to be ashamed of but i would just get checked out if i were you. It won't hurt
Take care xx:bighug1: