PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

divaneko13
12-09-08, 04:31
I need to know I'm not the only one! I have this insane fear of aneurysms. Since March I've had 3 CT scans and 1 MRI which all came back normal. But I am still having frequent head/neck problems. Recently I've started hearing a buzzing in my ears and head....and kind of a tinny echo whenever i talk or hum or when other people are talking. I'm also not sure but I think I'm seeing a spot in my right eye. Is this anxiety? I'm kind of scared.

Anxious_gal
12-09-08, 04:56
i get buzzing-ringing in my ears all the time, its normal, called tinnitus, cars are the worst as setting my ears off!
no i had that fear before, but since you have had brain scans! you dont have it, but the fear is still there.
your not going crazy its just anxiety. hope you feel better soon

divaneko13
12-09-08, 04:59
Thanks so much. I'm too scared to sleep and I'm trying to tell myself I have nothing to worry about.

judipat
12-09-08, 08:39
Hi
Sounds like typical axiety - your head/neck probs are very common (your shoulders are probably up around your ears!!!!) and the ringing is definately tinnitus, I get that a lot, its horrible.
As for your fear of aneurysms, most people never know they have them and as you have had all the tests I feel sure you are ok.
Try not to get scared of your anxiety symptoms and if you hav'nt already, read Claire Weeks's books - they were the biggest help to me and a lot of other people on this site.
Hope you feel better soon
Judi

divaneko13
13-09-08, 02:08
Is it normal to have these symptoms but not feel anxious? My head is still hurting on theone side. But I am trying to tell myself your brain doesn't change in like 6 months and I'm fine but it's hard.

HeatherMc
13-09-08, 14:26
If you look hard enough you find a kindred spirit, this is my major major fear, most people don't know what they are!

its tough isn't it, read the symptoms page, the symptoms I have had thinking that I have had aneursyms strokes etc are all realted to anxiety.

Heather

divaneko13
19-09-08, 05:32
I was doing ok for a little bit but it's back again! This time I have pressure in my head and pain behind my eyes and it hurts to be in the light. I'm very frightened....earlier today i was seeing spots while exercising. I'm nervous it might be something serious!