PDA

View Full Version : going 2 bank 2moz ...soooooo anxious allready

titchjd
12-09-08, 07:56
Hiya Everyone .

Well Ive an appointment tomorrow with the bank to try and sort my debts out .well get advice .....and 2day im soo anxious just thinking about it .My mom is coming with me but Its up town which I havent been to since last Nov and had a PA when there .

Appointment could be about 1hr 30 and half way through my mom has her own app so Im going 2 be on my own for a while.:weep:

Im allready thinking I cant go and wanting 2 cancel...but I know I cant ...I picture myself freaking out in bank and crying and having that intense feeling of just wanting 2 get home.App is in the morning aswell which is when Im not at my best on normal days .

sorry for the rant ..just so anxious xxxxxxx

Titchjd xxxxxxx

Veronica H
12-09-08, 08:16
Hi Titchjd
Let them know how you are feeling when you get there, and that you may need a break to get some air and to be able to concentrate etc. Although they have allocated 1hr 30 mins it may not take this long. Be brave as it will take some worries away if you tackle the debt. The Citizens Advice Bureau are very good with debt advice too.
Best wishes
Veronica

titchjd
12-09-08, 08:29
Thank you Veronica x

Will do that I think as I will feel more comfortable if I have a break xx

Hope you are well

Titchjd x

yorkylover
12-09-08, 13:14
I had the same problem last year.I had to go with my partner,but I explained to the bank when I got there and they let me have the office door open,and some water.When we started talking I was ok.

Its the build up before going,as its the morning it will be over and done with and you can relax the rest of the day.

Treat your self to something nice after you have been to the bank.:hugs:

marie1974
12-09-08, 13:17
hi matey i usually find things like this actually go really quickly and i worry lots thinking god its going to take ages but it dont. like yorky says take a break if u need to go to toilet mayb and freshen up take a deep breathe and u b fine matey, thinking of u. hugs xx

belle
12-09-08, 13:29
Hi there..

I get anxious when i have things like this to do, but...remind yourself that you are NOT trapped there, no one is making you stay if you feel anxious. You can get out. Telling myself that usually gets me through these moments.

Good luck :)

x

MandiMoon
12-09-08, 15:28
Yes, its normally just the build up that makes you anxious ! Im sure when you get there if you pretend to be perfectly calm and normal you will be :)

Hope 2
12-09-08, 15:47
Awww Mate

I am sorry I feel bad, I didn't see this til now :blush: .

How the heck did it go hun ? I know lots of folk who hate the bank, so half of 'em in the place prob wanted to do a runner.

Luv Jules xx

milly jones
12-09-08, 15:57
ill be thinking of u hunny

this will help ur long term wellbeing

take care

milly xxx :hugs:

titchjd
12-09-08, 16:58
Thanx everyone for your support .....xx

Its not till 2 morra Jules will let u know how I get on xx Hope u are well x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

celeste
12-09-08, 17:02
I had to go to the bank 3 months ago for some mortgage advice. I was totally panic stricken. Luckily the little room was downstairs by the door. When i went in i said i get claustrpphobic & could we keep the door open, the lady was fine about it. An hour & half later i left very proud of myself.

I've also being going to mediation with my ex to get our divorce sorted, & its a similar thing. I told the lady beforehand. I've managed 3 sessions without having a panic attack.

I'm sure you will be fine. Just keep tellig yourself you can leave if you want to, even if its just for a few minutes to gather yourself together

Hope 2
12-09-08, 17:06
PMSL .......... I am gettin a bit ahead of meself aint I :D

If I had a brain I would be dangerous. I am having a proper DUHHHHHHHHHHHH day, I keep doing daft stuff. But cos I am so knackered after yest ( 20hrs of red mist) and 3 hrs kip, I am just laughin at meself. HEY I have 2 no one else does lol ................ shut up Julia, ok ok I am going he he. See im even talking to myself now.

Good Luck
FOR TOMORROW
luv Jules xx

lorac
12-09-08, 17:13
Hi

I wish you luck and I am sure you will do just fine. I hope it all goes well for you.

Carol

titchjd
12-09-08, 18:31
PMSL .......... I am gettin a bit ahead of meself aint I :D

If I had a brain I would be dangerous. I am having a proper DUHHHHHHHHHHHH day, I keep doing daft stuff. But cos I am so knackered after yest ( 20hrs of red mist) and 3 hrs kip, I am just laughin at meself. HEY I have 2 no one else does lol ................ shut up Julia, ok ok I am going he he. See im even talking to myself now.

Good Luck
FOR TOMORROW
luv Jules xx

haha .:roflmao: ...U have cheered me up ..Thanx ......it sounds just like me ...talikng 2 myself ,laughing at myself ....and i even answer myself lol

I will let you know how i get on tomorrow ......thanx 4 caring even if u had wrong day :yesyes: haha xx

Love Titch xxxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
13-09-08, 14:33
hi every1 ..I got back from the bank in 1 piece ...wahhhhh

OMG it was hard work but I did it ......had every symptom poss this mornng and spent ages on the loo lol.

I was there for 2hrs 15mins .and had about 4 times where I just thought I have 2 go ..but I kept deep breathing and thinking this will pass ..I felt so sick but got through it with out running away ...the last hour of appointment went fine and I was relaxed ......

Unfortunately after all that there is nothing they can do 2 help me as I am in so much debt and dont earn much ..so thats upset me ..but other than that I feel good ....just very very tired now xx

Thanx everyone for your support Its helped me sooo much xxx:hugs: