PDA

View Full Version : feeling better

chris q
13-09-08, 13:40
hello all havent been on here long but help in some of you has really helpt me when i started have in health anxiety i done a lot of reading on it and lernt lodes and by passing what i know on to some of you has really hlept me i have got health anxiety i am not really ill and i can get over this and i feel that now i can say that i can do it and so can all of you we are stonger than we think i have had more symptoms in the last 8 months than i have had in my life

i am not going to die any time soon and Neither are you

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

pinkpiglet
13-09-08, 13:57
A very positive post Chris,
well done x

chris q
13-09-08, 14:01
why thank you i feel grate all you need to do is say it say it loude and proud pma :yesyes:

chris q
13-09-08, 14:31
trust me all say i have health anxiety and i am not going to die any time soon and you will feel so much better say it on here if you want i feel like i have just had my life handed back to me try it

RosieXXX
13-09-08, 14:58
So pleased your are feeling better. Health anxiety is a wretched condition, and the more positive we can be about stamping out those negative thoughts the stronger we become. What a great site this is for help and support - it certainly does help to know we are not alone. Take care and be happy!!:hugs:

chris q
13-09-08, 15:03
i will rosie and you as well we will all be fine in the long run dont worry your life away i not going to any more :D