PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Bluebell
13-09-08, 20:44
Hi, I'm not as depressed as I used to be but my brain kinda likes the feeling I think cos that's what it's used too. Feeling a bit down at the moment so thought I'd try join a forum to chat to others who feel the same way. Can't talk to hubby - he wants to fix it all and doesn't understand that I just want to talk and thinks I feel down for reasons a b c and so if I do steps 1 2 3 it will solve everything.:wacko:

pinkpiglet
13-09-08, 22:29
Hi Bluebell, your hubby sounds familiar!
Everyone who has no idea about anxiety thinks that its as down to 123 and solved by abc (and thats because they have no idea).
So sorry that you'v been feeling down and i hope your anxiety starts to subside soon. Mine is a bit up and down at the minute (oh well at least 2 good days a week is better than none). Take care chuck :hugs:

alexis
14-09-08, 00:29
Hi and welcome, Im sure you will soon make lots of new friends on here.

kittykat
14-09-08, 10:43
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, ive sufferred anxiety for ages now and my hubby still sometimes doesn't understand how it makes you feel. But you'll get a lot of support and advice here that will help you through xx

nomorepanic
14-09-08, 15:07
Hi Bluebell

:welcome: aboard.

You will get loads of support and advice and meet some fab people along the way.

Lindalou64
14-09-08, 16:09
Hello Bluebell And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
15-09-08, 17:40
a wonderful welcome to no more panic

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xx:hugs:

pooh
18-09-08, 09:50
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

orangecrush
21-09-08, 22:51
Hi Bluebell

Your hubby sounds like my partner, although he doesn't want to be horrible I can see him thinking 'whats the problem..how can you possibly not be able to walk to the top of the road on your own'...its so hard to explain , he is supportive but i can see it annoys him sometimes ....I joined here yesterday and look forward to chatting in the room and making friends ..hope to see you there ..tc xx

Sandra xx :)

Dazza
21-09-08, 22:57
Hi Bluebell,

Welcome to the NMP family!

NMP is great, you can come here and express all aspects of your anxiety without being judged.

I know what you mean about your partner. I have the same - I love him to bits, but he hasn't been through this kinda stuff, so he doens't get it.

Hope you find lots of useful info and support here.