PDA

View Full Version : getting better.feels awesome!!

The Fool
13-09-08, 21:17
i went out 3 times today! all of which had to travel in the car.didnt panic once,had loud music in the car and everything!i actually had fun!! plus im considering going with my dad to hornsea next weekend for 2 days which means a 3 hour trip in car,staying away in a hotel,going to a hospital to visit my gran,not having my bedroom (aka my safety place) to hid in when i get nervy, its the big one and the weirdest thing is im not scared at all im actually exited to go! i get to go to the beach,see my gran again after 4 years its gona be so cool!

bottleblond
13-09-08, 23:12
Hey wee charli

WELL DONE SWEETHEART

That is an inspiration to me and i hope you keep it up.

Loads of love to you toots

Lisa
xxxx

Anna C
13-09-08, 23:29
Hi,

Well done for today! I hope you have a lovely time next week.
Wishing you lots of luck for your trip.

Anna xx :hugs:

honeybee3939
14-09-08, 16:33
WELL DONE Teen !!:yesyes: Glad you had fun.

Have a lovely time in Hornsea too:yesyes: . Hornsea is a lovely quaint little seaside resort im sure you will enjoy it.:yesyes: (lovely fish and chip shop too, been there 4 times this year!lol)

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

london
14-09-08, 16:42
your doing so good keep it up

The Fool
14-09-08, 21:15
thanks guys! i no honey!when i used to go up there with my family and stay for like a week would just live on those fish and chips lol

bab
14-09-08, 21:24
thats amazing well done xx

Hope 2
15-09-08, 14:40
Hey Charli

Only saw your success today and I wanna tell you how so majorly massively pleased I am for you. Brilliant stuff, made my day to know you have some 'sunshine' going on in yr life.

Bestest of times ahead for you :yahoo: xx
Love Jules xx

Neilr1978
15-09-08, 15:40
i went out 3 times today! all of which had to travel in the car.didnt panic once,had loud music in the car and everything!i actually had fun!! plus im considering going with my dad to hornsea next weekend for 2 days which means a 3 hour trip in car,staying away in a hotel,going to a hospital to visit my gran,not having my bedroom (aka my safety place) to hid in when i get nervy, its the big one and the weirdest thing is im not scared at all im actually exited to go! i get to go to the beach,see my gran again after 4 years its gona be so cool!

WELL DONE!!!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

milly jones
15-09-08, 16:45
great news tdq

well done

mill xx

Anxious_gal
15-09-08, 17:12
aw thats great you went out and had fun!:D , ix x