PDA

View Full Version : brain tumour fear AGAIN!

louise0501
13-09-08, 22:51
hey everyone again, i have another problem. when i sneze, cough or blow my nose my brain hurts and i'm starting to really freak out about it being a brain tumour. what do you all think? is this a classic symptom of a brain tumour? or could it be anxiety?
Please reply
Luv Louise

nomorepanic
13-09-08, 23:02
If you had a brain tumour you would be really ill or dead by now as you have had it so long!

It is anxiety and you have to believe it

Have you got refered to CBT ?

pinkpiglet
13-09-08, 23:05
It actually sounds like you'v got a head cold to me. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose and headaches are classic symptoms. I think sometimes when we have anxiety we put everything down to that. We still get colds and flu too though. :huh: (atchoo)

louise0501
13-09-08, 23:05
wats CBT? yea but this symptom i've never really had, where my brain hurts?
please reply
luv louise

nomorepanic
13-09-08, 23:06
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=therapy

You cannot feel you brain hurt - it is not possible.

It is tension

sarah peacock
14-09-08, 00:44
i also feel like this. i get shooting pains in my head and also when i bend over or sneeze sometimes i get them.

Sallysdream
14-09-08, 00:53
Got the same all day, every day

Trixie
14-09-08, 05:49
hey everyone again, i have another problem. when i sneze, cough or blow my nose my brain hurts and i'm starting to really freak out about it being a brain tumour. what do you all think? is this a classic symptom of a brain tumour? or could it be anxiety?
Please reply
Luv Louise

You do not have a brain tumour because your head hurts when you sneeze.

hunny
14-09-08, 09:11
Hi

Lots of people have a bit of discomfort when they sneeze,cough etc

Maybe you have a sinus issue , a cold?

I know how you are feeling and I know how scared you are believe me!

You don't have a brain tumour with these symptoms though

H x

Benjy83
14-09-08, 15:31
Louise,

If you had a brain tumor you would have severe head aches all the time, blurred vision, really bad reaction to light in your eyes, seizures etc.

I constantly think I could be having a stroke or have a brain tumor. My symptoms come and go, for instance right know I got up felt a bit wobbly and had a bit of a headache around my eyes but it has gone now. Plus I should be wearing glasses whilst on the computer but I dont :whistles:

Benjy