PDA

View Full Version : goin back 2 work ..and no internet 2 get support x

titchjd
15-09-08, 12:15
Hiya everyone ,

Im goin back 2 work Wed but wont have my internet 2 get well needed support of here ,and feel anxious just thinking I wont have support .

Im hopefully going 2 use my moms at the weekend so be prepared for a HUGE Thread haha :D

Thanx every1 who texts me be prepared for yr phones 2 keep bleeping Wed haha xx

Will really miss this site :weep:

spk soon
Titch xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
15-09-08, 12:31
awwwww titch, goodluck and u can do it girl, i know u can, cos u tuff cookie.

let me know how u get on hun, hope u had good weekend, i had good one and catching up on dreaded housework now.

will b thinking of u matey xxxxx

Hope 2
15-09-08, 13:59
Hello Titch

Was gonna ask you if your mum was on the net ! Is there any access to a computer at work ?

Anyways chick, that said, we may not be able to support you on here, but know that each of us will be right beside you all the way. I would like to say a huge WELL DONE :yesyes: for being so brave about facing up to things, work especially xx

You GO girl
yr gonna be fine
Luv Jules xx

lorac
15-09-08, 14:26
Hi Titch

I wish you good luck Titch

Carol

milly jones
15-09-08, 14:47
hi titch

hope all goes ok hunny

keep texting

hugs

mill xxx

titchjd
17-09-08, 11:41
Oh well I was due 2 go back 2 work 2 day .....but havent gone ARGHHHHH

Im going 2 moz instead ........I have had terrible pains due 2 monthlys and just couldnt go 2 day ..I went back 2 bed with hot water bottle .

Im so annoyed as 1 part of me thinks I chickened out and ranaway from it but then another part thinks I did the right thing as was in 2 much pain .

thing is if Im still in pain 2 moz I will def have 2 go x

Oh and my internet should have been closed yesterday but still on haha they must have forget hehe xx

Big hugs 2 everyone xxxx:bighug1:

Titch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx