PDA

View Full Version : Bone Cancer - I know i'm being silly but...

tashbarnes87
15-09-08, 12:37
Hi guys, i have just noticed that my left elbow has a 'lump' on it well i think it the bone but it sticks out more than my other elbow. Its on the inside about an inch up from the end of my elbow. I don't do any exercise really to affect it, i havent banged it and i dont write with it. I'm freaking out that its cancer:weep:

Trixie
15-09-08, 12:56
Hi guys, i have just noticed that my left elbow has a 'lump' on it well i think it the bone but it sticks out more than my other elbow. Its on the inside about an inch up from the end of my elbow. I don't do any exercise really to affect it, i havent banged it and i dont write with it. I'm freaking out that its cancer:weep:

That is normal.

tashbarnes87
15-09-08, 13:36
I have just been told by my partner that the reason why the bone sticks out so much on one elbow but not on the other is because i shattered my elbow when i was 10 so the lump is actually compleatly normal. Dam this health anxiety!

sammyb
14-08-13, 03:28
I have the same exact thing happening right now. .never shattered my elbow but have smacked it pretty good many times over the years. Its my right elbow and is scared up pretty well from falling etc... not sure if it's been there all along and maybe I just now focused on it but it's making me crazy too. Too add to my bone cancer worries ive been having some arm and shoulder pain when working ( I do a lot of manual labor) in the same arm. Making me nuts