PDA

View Full Version : help im confused!

donna lou
15-09-08, 12:41
hi everyone:)
i have been told by doctors that im suffering anxiety, ive been having dizzy spells & lightheadedness for 3 months now. iv'e seen a councellor whos told me how to deal with it but i can't help thinking that its something else wrong me! when i read about anxiety its got loads of symptoms but i only suffer from the dizzyness,lightheadedness & it sometimes feels like im on a boat when im walking. my councellor told me eventually my symptoms will fade but iv'e tried really hard everyday & done everything im told to do but don't see any signs of it fading, its with me everyday, its draining me now! is it true that it will pass or is it something that does stick around for ages? any advice please
thanks donna

Benjy83
15-09-08, 12:58
Hi Donna,
I have had the same problem for about a year but it comes and goes. It has calmed down a lot recently however does sometimes come back to bite me on the bum (figure of speech). Do you sometimes get the feeling like you have a brain tumor ar having a stroke too? It will pass in time, but whilst it is there I tend to either go out and do some exercise or keep my mind focused on something else to help me forget about it.
Benjy