PDA

View Full Version : hello all!

tony
22-05-05, 07:53
hello people been suffering from GAD for about 3 years was housebound for most of last year,but this year i have managed to recover a lot,i can do my own shopping now and enjoy a few beers with friends,its been a battle,the main problem was i was not diagnosed till late last year,me thinkin is was something much worse..so people dont give up..i now just suffer a few minor breathing problems,anyone that wants to chat feel free to message me

Incii
22-05-05, 09:50
Hi Tony
nice to know your recovering, the breathing set backs are only lingering on from the old problem and will i'm sure go with time, nice to hear a story of hope and i wish you all the best.
Take good care
Sharon xxxxx

Karen
22-05-05, 10:15
Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear you are now doing so well and have made so much progress. Hope you find it helpful being here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
22-05-05, 10:53
Welcome aboard!! :D

florence
22-05-05, 11:05
Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum, its good to know that you're able to manage better and enjoy yourself a bit more .
Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Piglet
22-05-05, 13:19
Hi Tony,

That's a positive story - you tend to think you'll be stuck in for years and the world will forget about you, so its nice to hear you're out and about again.

Well done!

Love Piglet

lin
22-05-05, 17:45
Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum

Glad your recovering well and getting out it must of been horrid for u not being able to enjoy things.

U will find it very helpful here there will b lots of good advice.

take care
linda x

alexis
22-05-05, 19:04
Hi tony
Welcome to site, thanks for positive comments, I too have GAd , hope to recover like you but sometimes think I never will,
Love Alexis

henri
22-05-05, 19:27
hi tony, welcome to the forum!
henri

pinkscrumpy
22-05-05, 19:32
HI Tony

Glad u r doing really well and welcome

MANDIE XX

Meg
22-05-05, 21:40
Hi Tony

Well done for managing so well. Congratulations

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

EmmaJane
22-05-05, 22:01
Well done and welcome Tony. It just goes to show, there is always hope

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

sal
22-05-05, 22:26
Hi Tony

Welcome to the site and thanks for offering your support. Great to hear how well you are doing.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
23-05-05, 12:38
Hi Tony,

A warm welcome to the site! Thats great news about your recovery keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X

kairen
23-05-05, 13:11
Hi Tony welcome to the site,

like you i found this site when recovering and it has helped me so much, i have had the odd blip but have always found the help on here enough to pull me around again

take care

kairen x

tony
24-08-08, 11:38
This is more of hello again,after been almost symptom free for over 2 years and getting my life back and having a great time,i seem to be suffering again,so i will be around again for a while,i really thought i had beat this :(

Southern_Belle
24-08-08, 18:19
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Alisonj
24-08-08, 19:03
Welcome to the forum

nomorepanic
25-08-08, 20:40
Hi Tony

Welcome back and good to see you again.

tony
26-08-08, 08:20
Thanks all,this site has been a big help before and i am sure it will be again :)

Lindalou64
26-08-08, 20:50
Hello Tony And Welcome , Wish Ya Well, Linda