PDA

View Full Version : An old member...same problems

Tomimo
15-09-08, 16:48
It's been a really long time since I posted and life has been good :)

for some reason though this summer had been horrible and all my old feeling have returned :( I couldn't believe I had ever felt his bad beofe but having read all of my old posts I can see that everything I felt then it the same as now.

At the moment I am lost ina total fog. DP/DR is terrible and I feel like I am losing the plot. Physical symtoms are normal dizziness, numbnerss feel ike passing out but really they don'tbother me as much as the mental symptoms and fears of schizophrenia. I don't think the whole media hype about the end of the world experiment helped!!

Am still working and getting through each task and each day so I know that I can but am not sure how I am getting through! I am wiser to panic and am trying to reassure myself but am impatient for it to pass.

Can I get through this without medication. I did take prozac last time but I am loathe to start taking it again as I know I felt much worse before I felt better and I feel like I should be able to control how I feel. Is this realistic? Has anyone else been able to?

ANyway, thanks for listening - I got so much from this forum when things were really bad before and Meg rescued me when I was at my worst so though I would share with people who understand :0

Annie x

Tomimo
16-09-08, 20:22
Anyone?......

Granny Primark
16-09-08, 20:34
Hi annie,
Welcome back. I cant give you any advice sadly.
Ive struggled for over 3 years now with just herbal remedies. But im beginning to wonder if its time for me to try something else.
My friend swears by prozak but ive got a relative who is so against it cus it makes her feel worse.
Anyways I would just like to send you some hugs and hope that you feel better soon.