PDA

View Full Version : Going mad

leah2008
15-09-08, 20:47
Hi, ive been told im suffering health anxiety after suffering from many symptoms eg headaches etc.I also suffer from PND(my little girl is 16 months old) The lastest symptoms being i am really struggling to think, its like my mind is a bit of a fog, its driving me insane. I am constantly tired, its not like a normal tired where you can just go to sleep and when you wake up its gone, its like a extreme tiredness where i cant do anything without being like a zombie, does anyone else ever feel like this?
I cant stand the way im feeling.
I also keep feeling really nausea, it gets to the point where i run to the bathroom thinking its going to happen but then it never does, this is mostly in the evenings and sometimes when i havent eat for a few hours. My whole body feels weak,but mostly my arms, sometimes i feel like im struggling to pick things up. I also feel dizzy but i dont know if this is due to me having a baratruma(sp?) ear since may, and i constantly feel like im shaking.
I think my biggest health worry would be having a brain tumor, which i thought it was at first because of the symptoms that i was having way back in april, i got over the fact that it wasnt but its just recently come back into my mind, because the last few days/weeks i feel worse again. I just worry incase the doctors have got it wrong, the only thing that makes me think that is because my cousin as got one and it took them a while to confirm it because they just kept telling her she was being silly. I know i should accept i havent but its hard when i no so may people who have been told wrong things by there doctors, i just cant cope!!!

berkshiregirl
15-09-08, 20:57
am sorry to hear you are having a bad time me too am scared the docs have got it wrong i am sure i have something wrong with my brain is so scarey, i am ok then it creeps back again i have thought i have had one for 11 years and i am still here but i still worry what if what if i understand how you are feeling i have been having stabbing pains in my head for 4 days now and i am petrified if i go to sleep i wont wake up or will wake up with servere headache which could lead to something sinister, is horrible you arent alone xxxx