PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms list

florence
22-05-05, 15:52
Hi all

Many people are worried with some symptoms they have, and are not sure if its anxiety related. Well I was surfing and found a site, and i think it's interesting, where you can find a big list of symptoms. I just hope that can be of any help to any one.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

Regards.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

mila
22-05-05, 16:08
Hi Florence,
It`s a very good and long list indeed , when i found it before i even printed it off and (i feel so silly about this! ) i carry it around just in case...i didn`t really think much in what case really, maybe if i feel something new and i can find it on the list right away [:P] i do feel like i`m mad with all these props...

Millie x

vernon
22-05-05, 17:09
hi flo, good site and good long list thankx [8D]

seh1980
22-05-05, 18:35
Thanks Flo!! :D

lin
22-05-05, 18:47
hi Flo

WOW!!! Great list I will print it out and give it to a friend who has only been suffering for a short while.

Thanks.
linda x

EmmaJane
22-05-05, 19:18
This is brilliant, im going to print some bits off now. Thanks Florence

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

pinkscrumpy
22-05-05, 19:49
Oh my god I have them all lol

Thanx flo

MANDIE XX

sal
22-05-05, 23:04
Thanks flo

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
23-05-05, 13:42
Thanks for that Flo,

Excellent!

Love PIP'S X X

tony
23-05-05, 13:44
yes it is a long list but i seem to have suffered most of them symptons in the last 3 years..:/

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

florence
23-05-05, 18:02
Hi all

Thanks for your very kind replies :). Glad some of you found it interesting. It made my day , thanks again all. ;)

Hey Tony, I love rock too, what are your favourite bands?

Florence.

jill
25-05-05, 09:40
Hi Florence,

I looked at your list and found that I have had almost all of the symptoms on there:( I am alot better now but there was one symptom I did not understand, I posted it on here but noone had ever had this symmtom. The symptom was a smell and taste. I looked everywhere to find it and only read in a book that a man could taste and smell fear.
On every web site I looked into it was never in there symptoms list.

Thank you Florence your list has helped me sooo much.

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXXX

florence
25-05-05, 10:55
Hi Jill

If you read the list again, you will find it , its under "mouth and stomach" described as " unusual smell or taste".
I think I can relate to it too, I am sure you're not alone with this one:
Last year when I had bad withdrawal symptoms, my anxiety was sky high, and one night I felt the weirdest thing ever, and told my husband "I can taste death" and I remember it perfectly even I wasnt my normal self.
Take care.

Florence.

jill
25-05-05, 13:10
Hi Florence,

I did not exlpain myself very will. What I should have said was that
[Yeah!] this symptom is on your list. It is not one of the most common
symptoms but it is a symptom of anxiaty.

Thanks again.

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXX

kairen
25-05-05, 13:32
Thanks for that Flo,

didnt realize a lot of those symptoms were down to anxiety,

cheers
take care

kairen x

nomorepanic
25-05-05, 14:45
Flo

Thanks for a great list - I will see what are missing from the website page we have so we can add to it,

Nicola

kirgray
25-05-05, 14:50
Oh my god Ive just posted about chest pains and that website has just answered my question thank you Florence that is really handy to have!!. P.s. Ive got most of those symptoms aswell LOL

fran1888
25-05-05, 15:53
Good site Lot of infomation thanks flo...

Frances Gill
Love & Respect to you all...

florence
25-05-05, 16:54
Thanks all again for replies :) , and sorry for some of you who seem to suffer with most of the symptoms, must be horrible !!! **hugs**

Hi Nic , glad you liked it too .... I am willing to write a topic about bach flowers unless one is already existing, let me know, cheers.

Florence.

nomorepanic
25-05-05, 17:06
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Nic , glad you liked it too .... I am willing to write a topic about bach flowers unless one is already existing, let me know, cheers.

Florence.
<div align="right">Originally posted by florence - 25 May 2005 : 16:54:11</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Flo - we do have something on the website about it - http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/remedies.htm

Thanks for the offer though.
xx

Nicola

florence
25-05-05, 17:21
Ohhhh , very interesting !! I never realised there was , sorry xx [:I]

Florence.

sue447
28-05-05, 17:58
hi flo,
most of the symptoms on that list i can relate to, thanks for sharing with us